Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Fabulous Coastal Home - 6324 Guinea Lane, Wilmington, NC

 
Schedule a Showing/Request Info
Wilmington, NC Homes for Sale
Wrightsville Beach Homes for Sale
Homes Close to Where You Work
Avoid Foreclosure
What is Your Home Worth?
share
 
Kirk Pugh Realty Team
Keller Williams Realty
910-622-3478
Questions?
Schedule a Showing!
MLS#: 501155
Profile Image
Licensed In:
North Carolina
License #:
267423
Information valid for the date of this posting only. Please contact us for the most current information and status of this property.
6324 Guinea Lane
Wilmington, NC
QR CodeScan with your smartphone & take me with you.
Description Photos Maps & Local Schools Print Brochure Wilmington, NC Wrightsville Beach
   

Beautiful 3 Bedroom Home

$ Click for current price
3 BEDROOMS
5 BATHROOMS ( 4 full, 1 half )
3750 Square Feet

At the end of a private street, this Scott Sullivan-designed home has panoramic marsh and ICW views. Ample parking and storage below with elevator service to the first floor living area and second floor bedrooms.

Upon entering, walls of glass greet you with views of the marsh and water. An open floor plan flows graciously from room to room with ample flex space and numerous covered porches, and a screened porch. This home has over 2000 square feet of exterior decking! Each of three bedrooms on the second level have en suite bathrooms and access to outdoor living space. Welcome Home!

L2L
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a 25-year hospitality professional turned real estate broker and investor. Originally from Louisville, Kentucky, I have been blessed to live in some amazing places during the course of my career. Key Largo, Florida and Sea Island, Georgia, Southern California, Upstate New York, and numerous locales throughout the Midwest are just a few of the places I have called home. I have made Wilmington my home since 2002 and turned a passion and love of real estate into my vocation. I have been an active real estate investor for eleven years. I have purchased, rehabbed and sold dozens of homes over the course of my real estate career. Over the past three and a half years, I have dedicated myself to the practice of general brokerage. I am a REALTOR with Keller Williams Realty and offer traditional sales and marketing for buyers and sellers. I also offer consulting services to other investors. I am a past Board Member of the Coastal Carolina Real Estate Investors association. Whether for retirement, professional relocation, lifestyle changes, or investment, I have the local knowledge and aptness to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Kirk Pugh on Zillow