Friday, April 11, 2014

Lovely Home on 6.34 Acres - 213 Saps Road, Hampstead, NC

 
Schedule a Showing/Request Info
Wilmington, NC Homes for Sale
Hampstead Homes for Sale
Homes Close to Where You Work
What is Your Home Worth?
Avoid Foreclosure
share
 
Kirk Pugh Realty Team
Keller Williams Realty
910-622-3478
Questions?
Schedule a Showing!
MLS#: 503404
Profile Image
Licensed In:
North Carolina
License #:
267423
Information valid for the date of this posting only. Please contact us for the most current information and status of this property.
213 Saps Road
Hampstead, NC
QR CodeScan with your smartphone & take me with you.
Description Photos Maps & Local Schools Virtual Tour Print Brochure Wilmington, NC
   

Lovely Home on 6.34 Acres

$ Click for current price
4 BEDROOMS
3 BATHROOMS ( 3 full )
2731 Square Feet

Lose yourself on your six acre estate!  Seclusion, privacy and nature surround you-sip morning coffee as you look over you own small pond in front, or enjoy happy hour on the large back deck listening to the birds.  No HOA!

Want horses? Bring your own or visit the world class horse stable just down the road.  Feel like a round of golf?  Castle Bay Country Club is just down the street. 

Large, well maintained home, high quality resin above-ground pool, fenced yard in rear, and acres of space at your disposal. Large master en suite with dual full baths!   Over-sized kitchen is a chef's dream.  Welcome Home!

L2L
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a 25-year hospitality professional turned real estate broker and investor. Originally from Louisville, Kentucky, I have been blessed to live in some amazing places during the course of my career. Key Largo, Florida and Sea Island, Georgia, Southern California, Upstate New York, and numerous locales throughout the Midwest are just a few of the places I have called home. I have made Wilmington my home since 2002 and turned a passion and love of real estate into my vocation. I have been an active real estate investor for eleven years. I have purchased, rehabbed and sold dozens of homes over the course of my real estate career. Over the past three and a half years, I have dedicated myself to the practice of general brokerage. I am a REALTOR with Keller Williams Realty and offer traditional sales and marketing for buyers and sellers. I also offer consulting services to other investors. I am a past Board Member of the Coastal Carolina Real Estate Investors association. Whether for retirement, professional relocation, lifestyle changes, or investment, I have the local knowledge and aptness to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Kirk Pugh on Zillow